Today is a Very Annoying Day but at least I knew it was coming.
Spectrum says there is a problem with my internet connection.
I haven't really noticed any problems.
But they insist there is a problem with my signal and they need to come into my apartment and fix it, because the problem is in here. No charge, preventative, they said. They just want to check the modem, they said.
Ok. Whatever.
A couple of weeks ago a spectrum guy came in and said there was a problem with the wire. he wanted to cut it and check by the door but i said no because I can't lose internet and my room was not ready for that kind of access.
THE BIG PROBLEM- they said they might have to change out the whole cable, which starts in my entryway and wraps alllll around my living room on all 4 walls until it gets to the modem.
That means if they need to replace the cable I need to clear out my living room.
So I took today off work to deal with this.
Before I disassembled my room, I took pictures because everything in my studio needs to go back in a very exact way.
It took me three hours to take the room apart.
Most of my studio went into Daya's room.
The problem was an old splitter in the corner by my easel.
Under the Brush Farm.
It's fixed.
It took 2 hours to put the room back together.
I would hate to have to tear any room apart. UGH... I am glad it wasn't worse to get the problem solved.
ReplyDelete