topiary cats

topiary cats

Friday, May 12, 2023

The Most Helpful Cat

This week has been uneventful.
Just normal days.
The days that happen between life events and changes.

I happen to really like normal days because they are nice and stable, and this daily life is what the bulk of life is, anyhow. I like the non-drama.

Work is busy enough but not overwhelming, my apartment is clean (I even cleaned out my linen closet yesterday!), and I COMPLETELY re-started the series Carey and I are doing together. So that will be some work but that's ok. I do need to get some studio work out at some point.

The next few weeks will be wacky and busy, so I'm enjoying the uneventful-ness this week.
I am deliberately practicing enjoying the time and appreciating the moment and environment, and my peaceful apartment.

Isis is so helpful when I am trying to work.




1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!