Furball must miss me and has decided to join me in spirit........
Folly Beach is beautiful and the sunrise was very nice.
Since we were there so early it wasn't crowded yet.
Since we were there so early it wasn't crowded yet.
Daya joined us and walked on her own then did.... homework. She has a paper due June 1 and this upcoming week is INSANE with tech rehearsals and 2 shows on 2 stages AT THE SAME TIME.
She's very stressed.
Anyhow the beach is gorgeous.
I am really happy with this painting. 8x10 oil 2 hours.
MY HOLBEIN KNIFE BROKE.
It just suddenly....... broke... in the middle of the painting.
I'll have to re-order when I get home, I need another Holbein Knife, they are so perfect.
I break palette knives, I don't know why, that's why I have a Holbein.
They cost $50 (worth it) and are made of Japanese tempered steel.
I am very sad about it.
********
4 generations of people have been on this ancient and very ugly couch. (It's a pull-out bed.)
4 generations of people have been on this ancient and very ugly couch. (It's a pull-out bed.)
This horrific rocker is decades older than me, and it always made a VERY distinctive squeak.
It's a sound of my childhood.
It was squeaky in 2019 but now is....silent! I don't know why or how, but someone must have oiled it.....
although no one seems to know anything about it........
I'm a little freaked out that the squeaky chair is now silent.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!