topiary cats

topiary cats

Wednesday, May 17, 2023

What’s wrong with this sign?

This morning I woke up at stupid o’clock to go into the office at oh-god-thirty to attend a meeting in person.

It’s very early, in case you were wondering.

I don’t know if it’s because I was not awake yet, but there is something wrong with this sign.
Would they make such an error? Is the MTA time-travelling?


According to this link I guess they started October 2022.
I can’t recall having seen this sign posted before today.

In any case, it’s a very confusing thing for someone to process at 6:15am.

*********
In other news, I guess the price of eggs is coming down, because a couple weeks ago Costco was selling the 5 dozen packs for $18.99. (Way back when the 5 dozen used to be about $8.)

Thank goodness!!



1 comment:

  1. Goodness. Too high for eggs. A friend of ours is bringing us a dozen fresh eggs this afternoon, free. Looking forward to eating them. One of the occasional perks for living in a rural community.
    Don't let those signs fool ya.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!