It's parent-teacher conference time, and I did 5 tonight- the last I'll ever do.
Manhattan Youth Ballet had their conferences last night.
Everyone says the most wonderful things about Daya.
She has some really special people for teachers... it's such a deep blessing.
Her LaGuardia dance teachers are some of the most amazing people in the world.
I'm going to miss them... they all say I can always visit but it isn't the same if your kid isn't there.
I'm going to miss them... they all say I can always visit but it isn't the same if your kid isn't there.
But I did say if they ever want a painter in their dance class... and Ms Foote says yes she does. Mr Sinacori would be cool with it too, he showed me the print of the painting I did of his class once upon a time-ago before covid. He keeps it at his desk.
So maybe my streak of painting dance classes doesn't have to end... because I'd LOVE to keep practicing!!
We hear about USC tomorrow.
Even if Daya gets in, she's not going there.
And she won't go to Purchase... I won't force her to go somewhere she'll be unhappy.
The big question is of course Juilliard.
We have one more week of life being a Big Unknown.
I am starting to feel it again and get nervous.
Time does March on. I hope you do get to paint more dance classes.
ReplyDelete