I went to the office today to work on my Outperform rating.
This is a joke I have with my friend's husband, who also works corporate financial.
This is a joke I have with my friend's husband, who also works corporate financial.
We joke that they care more that you go into the office than your actual work.
So today, I'm Outperforming at the office.
It actually was a lovely day and I met a new friend and saw someone I haven't seen since Times Square.
She remembered me... and I could not remember her name....!!!
I asked another colleague on the sly and we had a great conversation about this very thig... not remembering peoples' names.
It is nice to see people in the office... I'm glad I don't have to go in every day but once a week is good.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!