Today I took off work and met Janae to walk through the Guggenheim, have lunch in Central Park, then go on the water after.
There is a lot of crap at the Guggenheim but also some cool things here and there.
I did like all the hanging plants.
Oh, and since I was packed for going on the water, including a full change of clothes just in case, security wanted to know all about my backpack.
Not my dry bag though, weirdly...
There is a back pouch in my backpack.
The security guard said he wanted to look in there.
I said "My bra is in there..."
He said "I have to check..."
So I had to show my bra to get into the Guggenheim.
Stalking Janae.......
Fork Fish
My key still does not work, the Parks Trust doesn't know why and has called tech support.
And it still isn't just my key......
The water was calm tonight.
Mostly I sat sideways on a Prowler and drifted around, it was just that kind of night.
There is too much going on in my head.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!