This morning I left early to go to NJ to see my friend Grace.
She's moving to TX and still has a lot to do around the house, so I went to visit and help out.
I'm sad Grace is leaving but I don't think it'll affect our friendship at all.
She'll be coming back and forth a lot, already has been, so we'll still see each other, and of course we'll still chat.
I got to do touch-up paint on the walls with some extremely old goopy paint, and we went for a walk.
I'm so grateful for my good friendships.
It really does help when my underwater self isn't ok.
After NJ I went down to the boathouse.
Bitz and I ended up doing a 102 class for someone who can't make it on Wednesdays.
Otherwise it was a quiet evening at the boathouse and I left before sunset.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!