topiary cats

topiary cats

Monday, June 23, 2025

Palma's Garden & More Rockaway

my friend Palma lives in Far Rockaway, and sometimes when I go down there I see her.
We met up tonight.
She has a garden plot, and she gave me some lovely fresh produce for tea and salads!


We went to the beach to chat.
This is at Beach 90th.



This is a little 6x8 oil 45 minute painting.
I'm not sure which picture is better, one is dark, one is too exposed, but here they are.




It was good to have Palma's company.
Our kids are the same age and both went to LaGuardia.

I have been through a lot of Intense, and Palma has been through a lot of Intense.
Bad stuff. Losses of people in our lives just wrecked by mental illness, and that is it's own kind of loss.

She is also an artist.
Also, we are both in a very dark place these days and it's nice to be with someone with whom that is ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!