topiary cats

topiary cats

Sunday, June 15, 2025

Attempted Beautification

Today is Fathers Day which is sitting heavy with me this year.
All the stuff with my mother is dredging up a lot of old feelings, all with family and loss etc.

It is overcast and spitting rain outside but I need to keep busy, so down to the boathouse I went to stay all day.

It was cold and although the public program stayed open, it was slow.
I didn't do much with that though, because today my work was inside the boathouse.

I put a second coat of paint on the shower floor (Bitz did the first coat):



And then it was time to do the bathroom, which has been disgusting for a long time.
Today was exactly the kind of day to do the boathouse bathroom floor.

I washed and sanitized it and wouldn't let anyone in:



I had to get between the toilet and the wall twice- once to tape and once to paint.
I'll have to do it again for the second coat next week....
Definitely a small person has to do it, it's a tight space.

Also, several of the men at the boathouse have horrible bathroom etiquette... seriously, it's bad and gross.
I don't know how men reach adulthood without basic bathroom manners...... it's just so gross.

The first coat.... so much better!!


It was, of course, raining when I left to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!