According to the internet, grape kool aid repels geese.
I got some and took it to the boathouse.
It's labeled so no one drinks it.
I made a thick paste out of it and painted several places on the dock- not the dock floor itself, but several strategic places where no one goes, and no one touches.
I'll check back tomorrow to see if there is any impacted goose activity.
I was not going to go on the water today but I ended up being on patrol for 4 hours.
I got a little sunburned on my ankles of all places despite refreshing my sunblock...
So now I'm going to have stupid tan lines.
Four hours, and patrol today was particularly tough... there was a lot of wind and people were just not listening. They were blowing all over the place- over to Pier 40 and against the wall.
I am feeling very edgy and not-ok today and wasn't really in the mood to deal with non-listening drifting people but I did it anyhow.
1 single and 1 double tipped over.
I got a good workout at least, so there's that....
Tomorrow morning I am going to the office and I had planned on an early morning paddle, but after today I don't think that's happening.
This upcoming week is weird... Daya comes home Wednesday (I think?????), I don't have a hotline shift until Saturday (long time between shifts), I think?? I'm going camping Friday to Saturday, and of course Pebbles on Thursday.
And it's going to RAIN RAIN RAIN again this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!