topiary cats

topiary cats

Friday, June 27, 2025

Friday

I was up early packing, because I'm going on an overnight camping trip with some boathouse friends.
This is good, I need to get away, even if only briefly.

I'm feeling very raw today and am just giving myself space.

Tomorrow will be interesting, I have to get back to the city in time to stop home for only a few minutes and then go right to the hotline. I wish my shift was on Sunday instead, but it isn't and I have to meet my obligations.

July arrives next week and I hope over the course of the new month I'll be able to reset and get back to somewhere better. 

******
Daya texted this morning, she is due to come back to NYC Sunday late afternoon.
She has to fly through Doha, which is definitely not ideal.
Then she goes right back to school Sunday night.

I guess someone came up with the money to get her back.
And apparently this insane crazy non-planning doesn't bother her at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!