topiary cats

topiary cats

Tuesday, June 24, 2025

Trash Boat & Remote Working Perks

It's hot.

Yesterday I went to the office for the good air conditioning.

This morning I had to edit some scripts, so I didn't need my big monitors for video editing.
I wasn't going to stay at home, so I went down to the boathouse to work from there and get an early morning paddle in.

I got there a little later than anticipated, about 7:45.... so I did my work and then went on the water for a bit, before I had to be on a call. The plan was to go to the office after my meeting because I knew my audio would come in and I would have editing work.

Bitz also came with her dog to work from the boathouse.

It looks like my grape kool-aid is working, the dock has no goose shit on it!

There was a lot of trash in the embayment and I removed it... people are so awful with their plastic plastic plastic plastic everywhere trash. I hate plastic!

I found a Croc for the dog (she loves it) and a weird handmade wooden spoon thing which I am keeping.
It needs to go in the dishwasher..........



The Croc holds up well to a destructive pup.....


Someone is tired.....


The boathouse is about a 15 minute walk from the office.
I walked over in the heat.

The elevator told me it was 99 degrees.


I got a lot of work done then went home.
The mayor primary is today and I did vote.
Fuck Cuomo, we don't need him, I hope he doesn't get on the ballot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!