Today was very hot but it didn't rain.
After running some errands I went down to Rockaway to paint.
Being on the beach on a Saturday is not my favorite thing, especially the bus ride back.
***********
I can't paint these days.
I don't know if it's my crap mental health or the thing that happens where I forget how to paint for a little while because I'm indexing a lot of information.
(I absorbed a lot last fall and earlier this year and was painting a LOT...)
So I don't know what's causing my slump but it's still good I got out.
I have completely lost my mojo.
Pebbles is also on my mind (in addition to Other Things) and there is like maybe a 15 % chance I won't be able to go through with Thursday. It has not fully hit me at all and I have avoided thinking about it.
I have stopped all her treatment except pills.
She eats the regular food because she doesn't like her $$$ novel protein food anymore.
But really the big thing is I can't isolate her, she's miserable.
Which is probably contributing to the peeing.....
Anyhow here is a painting that lacks focus and is a little too chromatic from what I was intending:
8x10 oil, around Beach 120th.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!