There was a package in the mail waiting for me when I got home from painting on Saturday.
Beth sent me a tiara!! It was supposed to be for her birthday party but the shipment was late.
I found the perfect place for my awesome tiara:
Beth sent me a tiara!! It was supposed to be for her birthday party but the shipment was late.
I found the perfect place for my awesome tiara:
Daya needs original art for her school locker.
She wanted a Topiary Cat and a pointe shoe.
This is an ACEO card on Brisol, which I primed with Golden's pastel primer for some grit. I used pastel pencils because it is so small.
ACEO (2.5 x 3.5") pastel
I could not get a good photograph, and pastels are usually easier to photo than oils.

Oh this is great! I love it. I hope Daya does too.
ReplyDeleteYour topiary cats always have so much soul.
ReplyDeleteThe tiara is sweet. You should wear it often.
ReplyDelete