Daya and I went to a sweet 16 party for one of the girls who used to go to the studio.
It was a great party, but was a very late night.
The venue was right on the waterfront in Brooklyn and was stunning.
Pictures don't do it justice. The sky was all dark.
It was a great party, but was a very late night.
The venue was right on the waterfront in Brooklyn and was stunning.
Pictures don't do it justice. The sky was all dark.
*******
Today Daya had an audition at school for level placement. The freshman class is divided into 2 groups- the first is people who have had either less previous training or have bad habits needing correction.
The second group is (I guess) a higher level. They all even out by the end of the year though.
Daya wants the ballet 2 group, of course.

She looks so grown up in that dress and posing. I hope she gets the level she wants/needs.
ReplyDeleteThose night shots are dreamy.