High school started today!
Today is a very special day, one Daya has been wanting and anticipating for YEARS.
It is a new phase in life for both of us, and she could not be in a better place.
Here's the annual first day of school pic I have taken here very single year since preschool:
Today is a very special day, one Daya has been wanting and anticipating for YEARS.
It is a new phase in life for both of us, and she could not be in a better place.
Here's the annual first day of school pic I have taken here very single year since preschool:
I went to Lincoln Center to get a picture of Daya in front of school on the first day, and also to pay for Starbucks. Daya met a friend from the studio on the train which was fun.
****
I was staring at the pointe shoe that is still hanging on my easel last night and I had this Great! Idea! for Laguardia fundraising... collect dead pointe shoes from the dancers, give them to the art kids to paint and turn into cool art, and they can be sold, raffled, or auctioned.
I sent an email to the dance and art PA people (parent association) and they love the idea.
Daya looks so beautiful and grown up in these photos. I wish her the best luck these coming school years. You too. Your baby is growing up. :)
ReplyDeleteAre you still collecting shoes or is it too late?
ReplyDeleteHi, ABT donated many, many shoes but if you want to donate please email me.
Delete