The annual Autism Walk was today, and the dance studio always participates.
I'm a little bit over it, I didn't walk this year. It was hot and loud and crowded and I felt lazy.
The team did their thing, and Daya said she has no idea how, but she ended up in the wrong place- wrong line and wrong place. She said she just blanked for a second and was there.... well, I thought it was exactly the right place as I ended up literally right in front of her.
She looks great.
I'm a little bit over it, I didn't walk this year. It was hot and loud and crowded and I felt lazy.
The team did their thing, and Daya said she has no idea how, but she ended up in the wrong place- wrong line and wrong place. She said she just blanked for a second and was there.... well, I thought it was exactly the right place as I ended up literally right in front of her.
She looks great.
She does look great.
ReplyDeleteYou can delete the above Unknown comment. It is me. A friend that was visiting this weekend used my computer and somehow his name etc was still on my account. I didn't realize what was happening until just a few minutes ago.
ReplyDeleteWhat I as saying in that comment is that Daya looked good. I could tell the group was working well together, despite Daya feeling out of place.