topiary cats

topiary cats

Tuesday, September 03, 2019

Jerry's Focus Group

Tonight I went to a focus group for Jerry's which was run by Drawing New York.

We got to play around with and give feedback on some materials. Sketches not much, about 15 minutes total.

I was going for a subtractive drawing technique but that charcoal was not great to be honest.


This was 2 minutes of testing the graphite which was better than the charcoal.



The second is a very quick watercolor, under 10 minutes. We were supposed to do a small still life but our host Heather (Who is Jerry's granddaughter!) was more interesting so I painted her instead. I gave her the painting, it's not very good and wasn't intended to be anything serious but it was still fun. We got to keep the supplies which are ok, the sketchbook is quite nice.




2 comments:

  1. Fun stuff. It is always nice to get out with them and do some arting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such a nice a great and complete article .
    I like the writing skill of you. You explain this topic in very good way
    Best article on american consumer panels !
    Regards team american consumer panels Focus groups

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!