topiary cats

topiary cats

Wednesday, December 31, 2025

Dec 31

Oh my god there are only a few more hours left in this year..... phew that was a slog to get through.
Today I did the afternoon shift on the hotline which has really messed up my head because I'm NEVER there in the afternoon so now I don't know how to place myself in time.

Ok, something that I came across and want to carry forward is the idea of expectations, and how our expectations- conscious and unconscious- shape our lives.
I always have new years intentions, but that's not quite the same thing as expectations.
Expecting outcomes, expecting positive. It's more of a command than a hope.
So, I am working on this energy shift.

On new years eve last year I got 2 of those big gold chocolate coins from Trader Joes- the ones that say YES on them. I got one for me and one for Daya.

So, last year I was meditating on saying Yes to good things coming in.

And I did do that.
I did that very well, actually, I think.
To several things.

Now, with meditating on expectation, I am contemplating that saying yes doesn't necessarily mean receiving. 
And that can be a bummer.

So, I'm having expectations for 2026.
I am leaving the ghosts of 2025 here in 2025 where they belong, and I am carrying forward positive expectations instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!