I haven't left my apartment since... Monday? Sunday?
It's hard to remember.
I should leave my apartment more... I start feeling REALLY weird after a few days.
So I went to figure drawing... and got a seat in front instead of at one of the easels in the back.
I don't like working flat, it is uncomfortable and can cause distortion but I'll stop complaining.
The space is really tight in Simon's (very nice) room at the National Arts Club, but at least it's something.
The model was lovely and it was her first time modeling! She did great!
40 mins
20 mins
10 mins
******
It's not terribly far to get to the National Arts Club, which is on 20th and Gramercy.
I can just take the train to 23rd St.
Figure drawing ended at 9.
I was on the train by 9:15.
I don't know what the heck was possibly going on to cause so much train traffic because the train stopped in the tunnel before every station and it was just the kind of night where I just wanted to get HOME ALREADY.
It's not terribly far to get to the National Arts Club, which is on 20th and Gramercy.
I can just take the train to 23rd St.
Figure drawing ended at 9.
I was on the train by 9:15.
I don't know what the heck was possibly going on to cause so much train traffic because the train stopped in the tunnel before every station and it was just the kind of night where I just wanted to get HOME ALREADY.
I should have been home easily before 10 but I didn't get off the train until about 10:30.
And of course before I left drawing I didn't stop at the ladies' because I thought to myself... "It's not long to get home." Yeah right.
And of course before I left drawing I didn't stop at the ladies' because I thought to myself... "It's not long to get home." Yeah right.
That was not fun.
It makes me cold seeing naked people when it is so cold outside.
ReplyDeleteGlad you got home safe.