So......... first, an update on my Derwent Stalking.... remember how I pre-ordered those 2 sets I have been stalking?
I got 2 emails from Amazon saying the items would not be available after all and I should cancel my orders.
Foiled again! SO SAD!
I will have to keep stalking.
But... while I was Derwent Stalking, I found a Thing.... a wonderful Thing, which was on sale and of course I had to get:
My Staedtler clutch pencils have their own case. :)
Not included here are my 72 sets of Coloursoft and Inktense, but my other 24 sets fit sooo nicely in this perfect Derwent case. I love it and plan on bringing it to the museum.
Not included here are my 72 sets of Coloursoft and Inktense, but my other 24 sets fit sooo nicely in this perfect Derwent case. I love it and plan on bringing it to the museum.
My studio is nice and clean and organized:
And some cats because they are everywhere:
Darn the luck with the stalking. I like the case. You are so neat and tidy. This should give you some inspiration. Or maybe it will inspire me to do something. ha...:)
ReplyDelete