I love eggs.
I mean, I LOVE them.
I mean, I LOVE them.
My body loves them too.
Three a day is my normal.
Before you tell me about all the Bad Things About Eggs (people do love to tell you how bad something is that you love), I will tell you that I have been eating a LOT of eggs consistently for well over 20 years and my bloodwork is awesome. And by awesome, I mean AWESOME. Like when the dr is looking over the numbers and gets to cholesterol she pauses and says "wow that's really good" kind of awesome.
Three a day is my normal.
Before you tell me about all the Bad Things About Eggs (people do love to tell you how bad something is that you love), I will tell you that I have been eating a LOT of eggs consistently for well over 20 years and my bloodwork is awesome. And by awesome, I mean AWESOME. Like when the dr is looking over the numbers and gets to cholesterol she pauses and says "wow that's really good" kind of awesome.
Daya's NJ friend has backyard chickens and she brought me fresh eggs. This is a prefect gateway into my heart. (especially if the eggs are green!)
I got fresh duck eggs at the Union Sq Geenmarket.
I also regularly keep quail eggs on-hand. I love them, too.
So here is my Three Egg Bowl: farm fresh duck and chicken, and Japanese market quail eggs:
I got fresh duck eggs at the Union Sq Geenmarket.
I also regularly keep quail eggs on-hand. I love them, too.
So here is my Three Egg Bowl: farm fresh duck and chicken, and Japanese market quail eggs:


I like eggs too. Do you often eat them boiled? I don't think eggs are as bad as butter. I love butter. Ha...
ReplyDelete