I met Kedrin at The Met so we could float around and sketch.
Note: I drank the lavender wine after I got home from the Met, although it was so weak it wouldn't have mattered anyhow!)
We looked at archaic animals in Greece.
The lion Daya used to growl at when she was a toddler.
I visited my grave stele. She holds time for me. We are old friends.
Kedrin understood exactly what I meant by that with no explanation; she also has art pieces she is friends with who do that for her, too.
Kedrin understood exactly what I meant by that with no explanation; she also has art pieces she is friends with who do that for her, too.
I made a wish because I always do in this fountain.
I made formal introductions for Kendrin and my Memling.
This one is for Dru.
We were transported back in time through these Canaletto paintings.
The interesting thing is these were possibly considered "crowded"... and to us there are hardly any people! They sure did dress well though.
The interesting thing is these were possibly considered "crowded"... and to us there are hardly any people! They sure did dress well though.
And then we went to the Islamic wing to sketch.
The lady in my drawing is Kate. She had cool turquoise glasses and came over to say hi.
She's also a local who floats around the museum a lot.
She's also a local who floats around the museum a lot.
I used my Derwent tinted charcoal pencils, and we only had time to sketch for maybe a half hour.
It's impossible to get the patterns in that time..... well, it's just impossible period.
It's impossible to get the patterns in that time..... well, it's just impossible period.
So much to see and admire at the Met. I like your sketch.
ReplyDelete