January is over!
I haven't been out plein airing this month at all, due to weather and/or schedule... it feels weird to have not painted in such a long time! Well, outdoors anyhow. I have been painting at home and also in class.
Grace came over on Thursday and stayed overnight.
It was fun seeing her and we had a good visit.
Friday was my cardiology follow-up.
All those tests were great.
My bloodwork is great.
No need for any medication.
Now I am all done with doctors for a while, thankfully.
I am proud of my Crossrope stats for the month:
This morning I wanted to get a last workout in, and for about 2 minutes I was #1 on the leaderboard!
Later this afternoon I'm meeting Kedrin in Brooklyn, we are going to the Monet in Venice show.
It is closing and everyone has been telling me I need to see it so that's what's happening today.
And here's a good verse:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!