The egg tempera class show was tonight!
The weather was kind of cold, I didn't think as cold as they were forecasting but it was enough to scare people off of coming- this opening was much less crowded than last year. Plus, there was a last-minute date change. Thanks, League!
However- I perhaps single-handedly managed to fill a lot of the room with ...... of course, The Downtown Boathouse.
Boathouse People everywhere!
And Sharon, Catherine, and Palma also showed up!
It is amazing to me to experience such a showing of support.
I appreciate it so deeply.
I'm always a bit hesitant to promote myself like this but then I thought, people like being invited to stuff.
So I invited a bunch of people and almost all of them actually showed up!
Here are some of the pictures.
Most of the boathouse people aren't pictured.
These were just the ones who stayed until the very end.
Me and Jenny...
Me, Kedrin, Jenny, and Bitz
Me and Aimee....
My Lippi painting got a blue dot!
Red dots are best in show, blue dots are honorable mention runners-up.
Here is a picture of Doug taking a picture of my paintings.
********
While I was on the train to get to the show, Daya sent me a video update.
I can't deal with it tonight, I'll deal with it tomorrow.
I'm not going to let anything mess up this evening!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!