Thing One: SNOW!
We got snow!!
Today was not a good day to be out painting though, plus I had places to be.
Thing Two: THIS TRUCK!!
This truck is hilarious, but if you're not in NYC you probably won't get it.
I can't believe someone spent money decorating their truck like this, but it's still great.
Thing Three: HAMMERHEAD SHARKS!
This is the best bit of art from all of 19th century Japan.
Note the adorable teeth.
Thanks Dru!
Thing Four: HANGING THE SHOW
I dropped off my three paintings for the show.Our class is SO, SO GOOD... it's really special to see everyone's work together.
It really is an exceptional class.
I made sure to show Doug (and several other people- whoever would look, actually) the Japanese hammerhead sharks.
They were universally adored.
Thing 5: TEN MINUTES!
I had no idea I could jump for 10 minutes straight until I did it... it wasn't intentional, I just kept going.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!