Daya is having a friend over tomorrow to spend the night.
She has been at dance in rehearsals until late almost every night.
When she is home she is exhausted.
When she is home she is exhausted.
But her room is a disaster.
She tried to start cleaning it Weds evening, her only night off from dance.
She tried to start cleaning it Weds evening, her only night off from dance.
She needed help.
So I asked her permission to clean her room.
The last time I cleaned Daya's room was the end of 5th grade.
It's her space and i leave it alone.
So I asked her permission to clean her room.
The last time I cleaned Daya's room was the end of 5th grade.
It's her space and i leave it alone.
But having a guest over is another matter.
So Daya let me clean her room.
100% of non-parents who have seen this picture are shocked at the chaos and cannot find the cat.
100% of the parents who have seen this picture think the room is pretty normal for a kid and can find the cat pretty easily.
I had some helpers.
2 hours later......
In the afternoon, I went to ballet class parent observation.
It's still over Zoom.
It's still over Zoom.
Daya's room brought back many fond memories. Looks typical to me and yes I could find the cat.
ReplyDelete