Remember how Isis needed a trachea wash to figure out why she has been coughing?
I might have figured it out.
She went for her annual exam. Trachea wash scheduled. Then I was at Cathy's and Sharon's and when I was home from those places the cat was not coughing.
Wow, weird.
So I postponed the procedure for observation.
No coughing.
So, SO weird.
Then on Mothers Day weekend, annoyingly the building heat came on and Isis started coughing. So did Pebbles but not as bad.
I think it is the building heat, and I'm not putting my wallet or cat thru this procedure. I was ready to do it, I was very concerned.
The heat bothers me too so I really get it.
I think the Universe was really watching out for me, what timing!!!
Cat pictures:
Some good luck and a good thing you are observant. I have terrible sinus issues during winter if the house gets too dry. Your cats probably have the same issues.
ReplyDelete