Daya's job as my personal organizer continues.... I got a bunch of very nice bins for my studio shelving. She had dance and the plan was to meet her after, then go pick up my bins.
I decided to go for a nice long walk over the bridge and across Manhattan.
Here is Gapstow Bridge from Central Park South:
I decided to go for a nice long walk over the bridge and across Manhattan.
Here is Gapstow Bridge from Central Park South:
I might have not thought through transporting the bins properly........
But there were two of us so we made it work... she's got 2 large bags tied to her on the bottom! I also carried a couple of bags and another bin.
Every New Yorker has done this kind of schlep on the trains at some point.
I have done it many times! People have all kinds of stuff on the trains.
But there were two of us so we made it work... she's got 2 large bags tied to her on the bottom! I also carried a couple of bags and another bin.
Every New Yorker has done this kind of schlep on the trains at some point.
I have done it many times! People have all kinds of stuff on the trains.
She looks like a pack mule. hahahahahaha. I can't imagine living in a city where you have to get all this stuff onto a train etc. It is a place for young people. Or those who feel young.
ReplyDelete