topiary cats

topiary cats

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Not My Favorite Wednesday

Pebbles is really awful in the morning, I just want to sleep a few more minutes and she is just relentless.  It is maddening.

I pushed her away- again- and she did this.
Yes it hurts.


This lovely electric bill came in the mail.
I cannot even.
My bill around now should be around $155.
Like it was last month.

I just want to go in a cave somewhere and cry and.... stay there forever.

Apparently this is an *adjusted* bill since February.
Apparently Con Edison thinks the NORMAL bills they have been charging me were incorrect.



*******
Well I did paint in life drawing tonight, one hour, 8x10 oil, Abigail.
I still need tons of practice but I'm getting more coordinated.




******
And also someone posted this and it is perfect and true:



1 comment:

  1. That mean Pebbles. It is a restless time, building up to the full moon. A lot of crazies are out and about.
    Nothing like getting that high of a bill to thin out the ole checking account. Wham.
    Your drawings are always so nice. I hope they soothe your soul.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!