Taking a break from graphite... switched to charcoal tonight.
Until this evening I did not think white Mi-Tientes paper should even exist but it is pretty ok on the smooth side with charcoal.
Mi-Tientes is pastel paper and I don't know anyone who works with pastels on white.
(Uart or other sanded papers do not count, and they are more of a buff color anyhow.)
I don't know why there is a rough side to MT, everyone hates it.
But the smooth side is wonderful.
Maria, 20 mins
Until this evening I did not think white Mi-Tientes paper should even exist but it is pretty ok on the smooth side with charcoal.
Mi-Tientes is pastel paper and I don't know anyone who works with pastels on white.
(Uart or other sanded papers do not count, and they are more of a buff color anyhow.)
I don't know why there is a rough side to MT, everyone hates it.
But the smooth side is wonderful.
Maria, 20 mins


Nice.
ReplyDelete