We did something a little different tonight.
Simon did an instructed class, no model.
Instead we found a simple object around our home and started with a 7 minute contour drawing.
Then for the rest of the session we drew the environment around the object in a way that it defined the object without us actually drawing the object.
I re-did my contour for the full drawing.
It was fun, once I got into it I found it to be relaxing.
Graphite.
Simon did an instructed class, no model.
Instead we found a simple object around our home and started with a 7 minute contour drawing.
Then for the rest of the session we drew the environment around the object in a way that it defined the object without us actually drawing the object.
I re-did my contour for the full drawing.
It was fun, once I got into it I found it to be relaxing.
Graphite.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!