Vision test is good, I'm where I was before the cataract started interfering with my vision.
But I'm having so much trouble!!
I just can't adjust to no close-up vision!
My doctor gave me some soft lenses... I know nothing about them, but I learned how to put them in and take them out..... I think they are much more difficult than hard lenses.
Soft contacts are like little bits of jellyfish!!
So he gave me soft daily multifocals, 2.50 magnification, he said there's nothing stronger, (I want stronger) and they help a little but everything is still so blurry close up!
I still need reading glasses for work..... ugh!!
Really what I want is to go back to June when I could do mostly everything without reading glasses, although to be fair I could see much better with the readers. It isn't that I didn't necessarily need them, but I could function without them.
I need to see a different doctor for RGP lenses, and I might be able to do better in them than a soft lens.
That's fine with me, I'm an RGP girl anyhow.
I HOPE they come in a little stronger magnification......
The soft ones help a little but I have to read through a blur. I can kind-of manage it but it is not pleasant!!
I'm tired of eye stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!