Daya is 14!
I was at school helping with auditions in the morning and she met me after.
When the kids swipe their IDs to enter the building on their birthday, they get blasted with the happy birthday song!
I was at school helping with auditions in the morning and she met me after.
When the kids swipe their IDs to enter the building on their birthday, they get blasted with the happy birthday song!
Daya wanted to shop for leotards for her birthday so we first went to Onstage.
I loved these water bottles.
Then we went over to Yumiko which is apparently the must-have leotard brand in the dance world.
They are very expensive. Very boutique.
Daya got two.
Two leotards there cost $165.........
She was in heaven.
They have three stores in the whole world, lucky Daya to have one right here in NYC.
Our favorite place changed management and got a very upscale renovation.
It's very nice but we both miss the old place. (and the old prices.)
Happy Birthday Daya!! I can hardly believe she is 14. So grown up. Sounds like she had a fun day...beginning at school. ha..
ReplyDelete