topiary cats

topiary cats

Sunday, June 02, 2019

Recital 2019

Every year recital comes, and I'm back doing the same stuff with a lot of the same people in the same place and it feels like no time has passed at all.

This year was Daya's last year doing full-out recital, next year she will only do team stuff.  No more 7 costumes.  No more $200 on dance pictures.  I love that we got to do it, but I'm looking forward to the scaled-down stuff next year. 

It was long, we were there for almost 11 hours. (That will not change next year.)

Here are a couple of pictures.  I didn't take them, one of the other moms did.






1 comment:

  1. She looks so elegant dancing. I am happy for you that this is over. I hope you get to relax some this summer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!