topiary cats

topiary cats

Friday, June 28, 2019

More Central Park Painting

I went painting after work.
Since I din't get to see Jin last weekend, I asked her if she wanted to come hang out while I paint.

I knew she would say yes because she's always down for sitting somewhere for a few hours and sketching.  We had a nice time,  I did an oil, she did a watercolor and then all the lightening bugs came out.  The park was beautiful.

It would be amazing to go paint a nocturne there with the lightening bugs.
Jin is down for dong that, too.

This is near the baseball field sorta in the area of Columbus Circle in Central Park.
8x10 oil, about 2 1/2 hours.



1 comment:

  1. I can tell it is summer. Lots of people in the park. Fun to see the view as you are looking at it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!