topiary cats

topiary cats

Sunday, October 01, 2017

Medieval Fair!

Another retro-active post, I'm so behind. And fatigued. The years of fatigue are catching up to me; I'm really feeling it.  This weekday schedule is really getting to me and I'm only a month in!!

Anyhow we went to the medieval faire again because this is maybe the only thing I really want to go to every year as a tradition.  Rob came too and it was fun.

I told Daya it was a dress up day so she could wear black lipstick, which got her very excited.
She wanted to wear all black and I gave her the top which I don't wear anymore.  It is actually a romper and I don't like rompers.

Daya looks absolutely smashing in black lippie.
Not everyone can pull this off.  She can.


 













                                                                             LOL

2 comments:

  1. Daya is smashing in anything...just like her mother. Great photo of you and Rob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daya carries the look of so well... xox]

    I understand the fatigue of daily routines... I ended up taking the whole weekend off to do nothing and it felt good... even though I didn't accomplish a thing... I can't do that all the time as it catches up with me easily enough... xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!