Here is an aerial shot of my Brush Farm. I am surveying Furball as she surveys me.
I took this picture while opening the window.
In order to open my window I have to climb up and stand on the table or the window sill.
Until I sent this picture to Dru and she gave me a heads-up on the matter, I never thought about this being a somewhat odd procedure. It seriously never occurred to me.
You get used to just doing what you have to do, I guess.
Ha, I can just see you clambering over the table onto the window sill to open the window. I can also envision you kicking over some of the brush farm therefore really needing a cool breeze to cool down. Furball is just thinking you are awesome.
ReplyDeleteHAHA! I never disturb my brush farm when opening the window. The cats are usually the disturbers! Furball does think I am awesome, that is true. :)
ReplyDeleteI always learn something when I check out your blog. Now I know that things like aerial brush farms and squirrels of judgment exist! Nice plein air work you've been doing recently - squirrels or not!
ReplyDeleteI don't think that window would ever get opened if that was how I had to open it... I have a fear of heights... lol ... I would have to sweat... haha
ReplyDelete