Saturday evening Rob, Daya, and I went to the Amazing Maize Maze over at the Queens Farm Museum......it is a hard maze during the day and we went at night (armed with flashlights)!
The theme this year was Alice and Wonderland, and the maze was in the shape of the Cheshire cat, MY FAVORITE. I LOVE the Cheshire Cat!
Sorry, no... there is no way I would go in there at night, lol... I would be screaming so loud, they could come in and drag me out for fear of scaring other customers... haha
You are brave to go at night. I hate the feeling of being lost in a maze. Alice is one of my favorites. Here kitty kitty...
ReplyDeleteSorry, no... there is no way I would go in there at night, lol... I would be screaming so loud, they could come in and drag me out for fear of scaring other customers... haha
ReplyDelete