topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, December 01, 2022

Painting & Some Other Stuff

I.... forgot... that I had the day off today, so I logged into work as normal and worked for a couple hours.
When I sent something to my manager, he replied "Why are you working? You are off today."

...
wow.
Isn't that so stupid??

So I logged off and went to Central Park to do a painting.
We still have some good fall colors in the park.

This was a pretty fast painting, only an hour and a half!
8x10 oil










Both college applications were submitted last night.
I went to St Patrick's to light a candle.


My candle is the top row at the left.
I didn't pay for the candle because 1) I'm pretty broke and 2) it's a financial aid candle anyhow.


The tree is up.



3 Times Square is still under construction, the lobby still looks like crap and there is a new address sign on the building.

So strange to be at a place that was everyday home for 15 years and now it is completely foreign.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!