Daya has been at a Martha Graham dance intensive this week.
It's only for a couple hours in the mornings, Tuesday thru Saturday.
It's only for a couple hours in the mornings, Tuesday thru Saturday.
One of her teachers at school gave her a 50% scholarship.
I have to pay the other 50% plus a registration fee.
I have to pay the other 50% plus a registration fee.
Today we were originally supposed to go to Hudson for a day trip but I'm not paying for both so I cancelled it. I got most of the fare back and lost $40.
******
In the evening I met up with Georgina and we went for happy hour and oysters.
In the evening I met up with Georgina and we went for happy hour and oysters.
It was really good to just... go out.
The oysters were so good.
I could eat oysters every day.
If you are in NYC there's a very good happy hour and $1 oysters over at Crown Alley on W19th St.
Hello Blick!
(I did not go.)
It was nice to not have to wait for the train.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!