topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, May 13, 2021

Moderna Shot #2 Can't Stop Me!

I felt fine last night then the affects of the second shot hit me overnight.  
I woke up several times during the night then went back to sleep.
Had some weird dreams, including being in a small group who got to see a live exclusive performance from The Indigo Girls! That was a pretty cool dream.

Mostly I didn't feel great though.
This morning I felt a little better, the headache went away with some strong tea.
I do not have a fever but I am achy overall and my arm hurts,
But it isn't terrible and I went out painting.

I was going to paint with Thor again but he didn't go out because he didn't have to take his daughter to school and wait for her.  (School is off today.)

Here is a little painting, about an hour and a half.
I did the composition thru my phone at a wide angle and this was very helpful because I saw the composition shapes in a completely different way than I usually look.  This wider angle is something I need to train my mind better to see.

Overall I'm happy with the painting.
6x8 oil




1 comment:

  1. Nice painting. I am glad you didn't get too sick.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!