topiary cats

topiary cats

Sunday, May 02, 2021

Doctor

Daya has had the same pediatrician since she was about 6 months old.
I LOVE her doctor.

It's a very small family practice. The doctor and her family live upstairs.
Every time I call, the doctor answers the phone herself.  She knows and remembers us and always gives us big hugs. She's a wonderful human being. Her daughter is at the front desk and I often see her husband wandering around as well.

She is originally from Iran but came to the US a long time ago under political asylum because she's Jewish.

She has a lot of patients who have been with her from infancy to adulthood, and one of her patients now brings her own baby there.

Another plus is she is open Sundays.

We went today for the first time since before covid.

Daya's pictures from years ago are still prominent on the bulletin board.



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the perfect set up.
    Liking and feeling well cared for is paramount for dr patient relations.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!