Last year Andrew and I won the boathouse regatta.
Andrew did the paddling, I was his pirate strategy coach.
We won by cheating, which is what you're supposed to do.
The winner of the regatta makes next year's trophy.
Andrew had a Vision and we have been collaborating.
This thing is HUGE and has been in my apartment since January or something like that.
My job was to paint the background, and Andrew is doing I don't know what to it... it'll likely be dreadfully tacky but that's what makes it fun.
Yesterday Martin texted me and said we want to have the regatta on Labor Day.
Huh, that's short notice!
Good thing I had just finished this thing over the weekend!
So I brought it down to the boathouse...hopefully Andrew will show up and do whatever dreadful thing he has planned....
Pebbles helped.
Kind-of.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!