The hammock is the best thing ever!
After getting some morning tea, I went on a hike to find a good painting spot.
This morning I wanted to paint water, so I went on the Pond Loop Trail.
Except I somehow got off trail and ended in a rough spot with a great view.
This is a very buggy painting; the bugs like solvent more than they don't like bug spray. I was completely covered except for my face and hands so they didn't get me!
6x8 oil
Breakfast on the fire:
I couldn't just do three paintings when I had 4 panels, so around noon I did my 4th painting to complete the set. Another 40 minute 6x8 oil:
The dining hall:
I liked how the flowers were glowy against the dark wall.
The rest of the day was swimming and hanging out with boathouse people.
It was nice to have all my painting work done.
There was cat at the Sloatsburg train station:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!