topiary cats

topiary cats

Wednesday, August 27, 2025

Early Water, Late Water

I booked a desk in the office today, and decided to wake up at stupid-o'clock to go on the water.
It's worth it as always.

the river was in quite a mood today... it was VERY rough and choppy.
It was still very peaceful being out there though.

Then I went to the office, got a lot of work done, then came back to the boathouse and went on the water again!
The water was still really rough and choppy...not sure why, we don't have a storm coming in or anything.

I had signed up to teach the 102 class...which I regretted because I wasn't feeling like doing it.
But it turned out to be a great class! There were only 2 people and one was a repeat participant.
It ended up being really fun and I felt so good afterwards!

Early morning Hudson River views:



Afternoon Hudson River views...
I took a Disco out instead of a Prowler.
(I also did my self-rescue in the Disco)
The Disco is a very light boat and is VERY tippy!

It was fun being in a tippy boat in all those waves!
I did get soaking wet though.

The water is SO WARM!! Much warmer than the air temp!



Pier 25:


Duolingo has the craziest phrases sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!