Last night was so peaceful I decided to return to the same spot, because I wanted to explore painting the water grasses. The weather was very different tonight and so were all the colors.
Across the water (which is a good distance) people were BLASTING horribly LOUD music.
I think this should be illegal, well, everywhere- but especially in or by a wildlife refuge.
I asked my friend who lives in Rockaway about it and she said it's probably the track workers on the A train, which is closed now for a long time for repairs.
I HATE all this horrible music blasting, I don't understand it, it is obscenely anti-social.
There are few things more inconsiderate than imposing your noise on the environment around you.
It isn't just a NYC thing; I know this happens everywhere. It's horrible and disturbing and disrespectful of others and disgusting.
It deeply and negatively affects people with PTSD, misophonia, neurodivergent people (autism), dogs, people trying to sleep, anxiety, and also people who just want a little peace.
It did stop at some point but I felt rattled.
Anyhow here is my effort at the water grasses.
There was wind which made nice waves.
I remain unhappy with my water; I always feel it doesn't quite get there all the way.
Waves are very difficult.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!