topiary cats

topiary cats

Friday, March 28, 2025

Back to the Beach

I have this Painting Goal to paint the sunset.
And I think I can do it, too. especially if I pack convenience colors for the palette.
(And maybe even if I don't)

I really am loving my new Vasaris.
There are some workflow issues with this painting, some things I need to do differently next time and that's fine. I lost a little steam where the water meets the sand, and the wind was picking up.
That's the good thing about painting a lot, just try again next time.

8x10 oil



A lady walking her dog took my picture and we now follow each other on instagram.
Her dog is really cool.


I thought I might do 2 paintings tonight but did not because 1) it was getting cold and 2) the sunset tonight was not good.

I painted around Beach 127th and walked back down the shore to around Beach 102.

Many people were walking their dogs.

This dog dug holes everywhere.
He would not abandon his dog hole when his people called him, which I thought was pretty funny.
I saw his evidence several times walking back.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!