topiary cats

topiary cats

Tuesday, July 04, 2023

The 3rd 4th

I can't believe this is my third year already at the boathouse.
The 3rd 4th of July.

Of course we had our annual volunteer party then a short trip to Pier 25 to watch fireworks from the water.

Daya even showed up! She did exactly what I thought she would do- show up, eat some food, and leave.
And that's perfectly fine and great and ok.

Look at these fantastic marshmallow clouds!




It wouldnt be a boathouse party without Kedrin making sushi.


Everton tried to get Bitz's dog in a kayak.  This dog is the funniest dog. She likes to bite water.


This picture makes me laugh every time I see it.... Reign (the dog) has the funniest barrel-butt and stick legs.


Sunset and fireworks.



We kept getting pulled to the pier and hd to keep paddling to the center of the water during the fireworks, but it was still the best view.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!